Finding Pleasure in Difficult Times with Kaja Echo
The world has had a difficult month and a half, trying to adjust to social distancing and self-isolation in order to prevent the spread of Covid-19. Here are 5 ways I’ve been dealing with sudden stress and anxiety while working from home and feeling pretty isolated:
- Take a break to masturbate. When was the last time you orgasmed? Has it been a while? Spend some time with your favorite sex toy! A little self-love can help relieve stress, provide you with better sleep, boost your immune system, and lower men’s risk of prostate cancer. If you’re working from home, take a little break to pleasure yourself because you deserve it!
- Make time for the small pleasures. Whether it’s lighting a scented candle, putting on your softest sweater, establishing a skin care routine, or biting into a juicy piece of fruit, do something every day that pleases your senses and makes you feel good. As Milan Kundera wrote, “Sensuality is the total mobilization of the senses: an individual observes his partner intently, straining to catch every sound.” The erotic reminds us we are alive and connected.
- Get creative. Do you enjoy painting? Sewing? Building things with your hands? Are you working on an erotic story? Making music? Maybe it’s time to get back to those creative projects that you’ve put off. Build creative breaks into your day. Even 15 minutes or half an hour a day can help you be more productive at your day job. Creative activities boost your confidence and resilience in all areas of your life, and allow you to problem solve in new ways.
- Sext while self-isolated. Do you and your partner need a pick-me-up? Send your sweetie a sexy text and let them know exactly what you plan to do to them sometime. Sexting can be an emotionally safer way to explore your wildest fantasies. You can also negotiate a kinky scene you want to try with your partner when they get home. Or you can check out online adult services that allow you to sext with all kinds of lovely, slutty people.
- Support small business and try out some new toys from our Store!
We all need time and space to recharge our batteries. Take some time every day for yourself, so you can recharge and stay healthy. In times when our routines are thrown off kilter and our anxiety is high, making time for self-care and pleasure is perhaps even more important than ever. Take a few minutes (or longer) every day to masturbate, put on some sexy lingerie underneath your everyday clothes, or to put on your favorite record and move your body in time with the music.